24.6.15

Prueba #3

Luxury will be always around, no matter what happens in the world. I am convinced that you don't need to spend a fortune to look like a million. For me, art is about learning and about living with people. It's alive. I try as much as possible to give you a great basic product and what comes out, I feel, is really amazing. I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern, very now - no one wears head-to-toe designer anymore.

Fashion to me has become very disposable; I wanted to get back to craft, to clothes that could last. Money is the most corrosive aspect of life today because it means that all attention to detail is forgotten. Being one step ahead of a fashion trend is not so important to me. What matters is to always forge ahead. Money doesn't buy elegance. You can take an inexpensive sheath, add a pretty scarf, gray shoes, and a wonderful bag, and it will always be elegant. We must never confuse elegance with snobbery.



Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it. Age and size are only numbers. It's the attitude you bring to clothes that make the difference. I like the irony in my work. Don't dress to kill, dress to survive. I love things that age well - things that don't date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario